She has really caught on to the jumping thing. So funny!! That was so cute. Thanks. Mom
What a cool family, when are you guys coming up to visit again?
LOVE the jumping and cute smiles:) Micah was just riveted watching her!I also loved the pics from Christmas! Your mom & dad look so happy! Reindeer dust - what a cute idea!
So cute! I loved hearing the older girls in the background trying to sing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
4 comments:
She has really caught on to the jumping thing. So funny!! That was so cute. Thanks.
Mom
What a cool family, when are you guys coming up to visit again?
LOVE the jumping and cute smiles:) Micah was just riveted watching her!
I also loved the pics from Christmas! Your mom & dad look so happy! Reindeer dust - what a cute idea!
So cute! I loved hearing the older girls in the background trying to sing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment