So we decided to take the plunge and cut Audry's hair. We were growing it long with the intention of donating it to Locks of Love, However, it was looking kinda rough and since it is so thin, we decided to go ahead and cut it without donating it. Especially because she didn't want it cut that short. So...
Here she is BEFORE...


(I know, isn't she gorgeous? The thought of cutting it
was killing me, but it NEEDED IT!)
DURING:

And....
.
.
.
AFTER!!!!


(I am so relieved she's smiling!)
9 comments:
Tell Audry that she looks gorgeous! :) Her hair is about the same length as Samantha's now, but Samantha is already begging for a much shorter do.... :(
She DOES look gorgeous!! And I'm relieved she's smiling, too. I cried after cutting my long hair for the first time.
Awww... what a beautiful girl! The haircut turned out just wonderfully. Love the pose too!
I love the new look!! Audrey is so beautiful. We cut Janie's hair a year ago and donated it. It's hard to cut all that red hair off but she looked so cute when we did it. It is starting to grown back but I am so terrible at doing it that it is usually in her eyes. Anyway, the hair cut looks great!
She is so adorable and I love the cut. Her hair is still considered long in my book.
She is just a darling girl. The haircut looks really great.
I just love love love that red hair! It's so pretty! Great job with the haircut - and I love her little pose in the "after" pic! Such a cutie. :)
Audry's so pretty! I love the smile in the after shot. He looks completely happy with her new look!
So cute! I can't believe how big everyone is!
Post a Comment