The girls worked for three months to fill the "cool beans" jar (beans for doing good things!) So we promised to take them to a pumpkin farm.
This is our first favorite place to pose for a picture at the farm:


They had a petting zoo:

A pumpkin patch:



Funny artwork:


Hay slides--



Hay rides--

A corn box--

And corn in our socks! (okay, no more rhyming.)

There was also a mini hay maze!

We sure had a lot of fun!

They had a petting zoo:

A pumpkin patch:



Funny artwork:


Hay slides--



Hay rides--

A corn box--

And corn in our socks! (okay, no more rhyming.)
There was also a mini hay maze!

Then there was the ward Harvest Party. What a night that was. Since I am on the activities committee and my hubby was of diligently studying, I was on my own this night. I had a very sad and unhappy clown:

Here we are preparing for a fun and WARM Trick-0r-Treating night. Our city is great because our city has a controlled system for Trick-or-Treating that keeps all the kids safe.
Our clown and scarecrow, once again:

Watch those crows flee! Isn't she a GREAT scarecrow!

A HAPPY clown today!
And my precious Ladybug, enjoying the spoils.
However, we managed to lose her antennae somewhere!

Yes, I made all of the costumes (not this year though). I've never been given such positive compliments for my efforts. So, I had a GREAT time collecting compliments while my kids were collecting candy.
Watch those crows flee! Isn't she a GREAT scarecrow!

A HAPPY clown today!
And my precious Ladybug, enjoying the spoils.However, we managed to lose her antennae somewhere!


It was a very fun Halloween night for all of us, and we got BUCKETS of candy to last us until May!







11 comments:
Cute, cute, cute costumes! I am always so amazed at your talents, Erika! And I love the Bahl Farm. We went there last year, and had a blast!
Wow - beautiful costumes! You did a fantastic job, Erika! And the girls all look so happy and tall now!! Love all the pics (and the rhymes!) Thanks for sharing!
Looks like you had lots of fun with the Halloween festivities! The girls sure looked cute with their costumes and sounds like you had a lot of fun. It's great to see the girls and to know what you are up to. We are enjoying the blogging world!
Cute costumes. I love Audrey's!!!
Wow, Erika! You are amazing. Your girls look absolutely adorable!
Wow...adorable costumes! Very impressed that you made them! Teach me!
Cute costumes! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :)
What a fun pumpkin patch. I love the corn. And, as usual, you need a prize for darling costumes. T wrote a letter to Audry on Monday--Hopefully I get on the ball and mail it your way. Cute Family! Very Cute.
Oh man, how fun! They look so cute and happy. :) And I'd love to hear more details on how your city runs trick-or-treating!
Cute costumes! I love the scarecrow!
What a fun time! The girls look great - I especially love Audry's scarecrow costume. And didn't Audry wear that same ladybug costume once upon a time? How time flies! :) What cute trick-or-treaters!
Post a Comment