Here's our little Emery, eager to have her own writing assignment. It's not unusual these days to see her running around with a pencil or pen. And yes, she's already written on the walls with crayon AND pencil. Now if I can get her to stop putting them in her mouth!

I love how she holds her pencil correctly already!




5 comments:
Oh, I miss my kids!!!! I actually miss the river, too. Those were pretty pictures, but just reminds me of how cold it can get there. It is a very unique place.
Mom
What a cutie pie!!
I agree--so cute!!
Cute little thing! I have tried and tried to make my kids hold their pencils right. However, every time I look away, they get lazy and use their middle fingers too! Maybe I could curtail that better if I home taught!:) Glad to see it's going well!
She really does hold her pencil correctly. If she goes to public school, her kindergarten teacher will love her!
Post a Comment