Okay, so I didn't find my camera cable, but I was able to borrow one. However, our camera is DYING so hopefully we'll be getting a new one soon.
SO...here are some pics of fall activities:
SO...here are some pics of fall activities:
Box meditating:

Audry's music class concert.



Being sisters:




Thad's birthday. The girls made the artwork for their gifts to him. He had a thrifty b-day. A homemade ice-cream cake, and a new fleece pullover from Goodwill. Yay!

My evil vampire bat:

My very friendly pumpkin:

And my pretty in purple, witch:

I cheated on making costumes this year and just bought about a yard of fleece and cut a hole in the top and called it good. I love easy costumes!




10 comments:
That's fantastic! Fleece with wholes on top - I never would have guessed! Looks great though. And I love sister shots. :)
Cute pics!! Keep them coming! :)
You are so creative! The girls' costumes are darling and I can't believe how grown-up they are all looking!!
That's not cheating! What a fantastic idea! I love shortcuts that save time without compromising quality. The costumes look awesome!
that's such a great idea! i would never have thought of using fleece like that! awesome!
The pics are just so cute!!! Great job.
So cute!! Happy Birthday, Thad! Good luck getting a new camera--I'm sorry your old one is dying. :(
Those costumes look great for being so easy. Of course they wouldnt really be easy for me. Just for someone as talented as you!
The costumes turned out very cute!!!
Post a Comment