Sunday, January 24, 2010

Audry's 7th Birthday



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDRY!!

For Audry's b-day we went to the Grand Harbor indoor water resort. It was great! Her birthday happened to fall on a $5 day and we had a GREAT TIME! We had our good friends join us, and by the time we were done, we were all prunes!




Of course, after getting comfortable with the idea, the kids LOVED the water slides!





Micaela the fish!



Unfortunately, Emery wasn't happy very much of the time, but here is a rare moment:


Group picture!



Swimming Pool Humor:


We went out to Wendy's (the girls' favorite place to eat) for lunch, and later that evening had birthday cake....



..opened presents



and played games.........



All in all, a very fun day!



Happy Birthday, Audry, I LOVE YOU!!




5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oh Happy Birthday Audry! I can't believe how grown-up she looks now! Looks like you guys had a fabulous day - our kids would love that water park!

Cynthia said...

Looks like a fun b-day!

Sarah Woolley said...

I can't even believe your little Audry is 7 already! Your kids are so cute! I am glad you had such a fun time for her birthday!

Camille said...

I loved that no diving sign! Hilarious! :)

GustoBones said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. It looks like it was a fun day!! C will be turning 7 shortly and I can hardly believe. For some reason, his birthdays hit me the hardest.