Monday, February 25, 2008

SICK of winter

Okay so I am SO sick of the snow...and it's SNOWING AGAIN right now! Aaauugggghhhh! NO MORE!

Here's a panoramic view from my front window before it started snowing...AGAIN:


This is what it looks like right now at this very moment:



I guess it has been record snow fall this year. Only 10 more inches or so more this year and it will be the snowiest ever recorded....*sigh.* I need to post some pictures of the Northwest....


... The blessed Columbia Gorge *sigh* (from the Portland side of the river):



In all it's GORGEousness (pun intended):


Mount Hood:



And, of course, Mount Saint Helen's:

Is it still bubbling these days?



How I miss the Evergreen State!!!



But alas...we remain among the snow covered cornfields and city streets of Iowa...


Happy snow shoveling to us!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I so feel your pain. Apparently our winter is the ninth coldest on record since 1900 and in the top 10 for snowfall. I'm so glad I'm here to experience it:) That night that Thad was here was really the worst though. Eeek!

Love your new blog header - just keep thinking that way and maybe spring really will come:)

Thanks for the beautiful pics of Washington. It really was one of the most gorgeous places I've ever seen.