Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bad Day Improved

Flowers make everything better, don't they?

I was having a really rough day the other day. It was a major miscommunication between friends and I was so hurt that I was so misunderstood. All because I've "dropped the ball" too many times that it became offensive to others. Of course, I never had bad intentions...I think it's always better to give someone the benefit of the doubt. It's true that we choose to be offended, but sometimes it's also hard to choose not to be.

Then my wonderful husband came to the rescue with some pink roses, one for each of us 'ladies' in the family. They've bloomed so beautifully today that I had to share.

Thanks, Amor, for ending the day much happier than it began!


1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Oh, so sweet!! I hope the misunderstanding was resolved - if your friends know you even the teeniest little bit then they know that you are one of the most caring, helpful, always-there-for-you girls on this planet! And if you forgot a couple of things, well, you've had a baby in the HOSPITAL that PUKES relentlessly.