So, last weekend we were privileged to get 2 out of 4 of us together and we began our fun camping trip with a sky that looked like this: [Isn't an aqua sky indications of a tornado? (There were warnings in the area.)]

Here is our lovely cabin we called home for three days and two nights. Four adults and six little ones. It was quite the adventure.

Our "singing" children:
Here are our fire wardens:


And the lovely Char:

And then there's the children. Are they having fun or what?




And of course, I have my favorites...



Besides two major down-pour rain showers, we had an excellent time!




8 comments:
We sure did!! Great memories and tons of fun. Although I notice Miss Erika did not post a pic of her hot self. I will be e-mailing one out shortly.
PS> Thanks you guys for coming! We loved being with you.
Thanks for posting those, Erika! We miss you all so much! The kids were SO cute in that video...And all those pics were awesome! I can't believe how big they're getting. Glad you only had rain and no tornados!
Looks like a lot of fun! Good friends are so great!
We haven't been camping yet this summer...but I am sure we will get more than enough on our trip. :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Hey...my sis texted me the other day...told me she was camping in between Forks and La Push...no fair...
That looks like so much fun!!
What a fun time! There's nothing better than getting together with good friends.
Well, you're brave to rough the outdoors with so many little ones. But I bet it was fun. The funny thing is, I remember most camping trips on went on growing up, but the ones where it poured--I remember more details!
That looks like so much fun. I can't wait for Mackay, I wish you guys could be there!
Post a Comment