Baby laughs are great!!
Oh, I love it! She is so adorable and I love how long her hair is getting.
Those giggles are so sweet, if you could eat them up, they'd be dessert! What a fun age. :)
What a cute little giggler you've got!!!
She's a doll and that laugh.... so contagious! Adorable. I was so excited to see your blog link on facebook. You have a beautiful family!!
That was so fun. Life doesn't get any better than that!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
6 comments:
Baby laughs are great!!
Oh, I love it! She is so adorable and I love how long her hair is getting.
Those giggles are so sweet, if you could eat them up, they'd be dessert! What a fun age. :)
What a cute little giggler you've got!!!
She's a doll and that laugh.... so contagious! Adorable. I was so excited to see your blog link on facebook. You have a beautiful family!!
That was so fun. Life doesn't get any better than that!
Post a Comment