
Audry did remarkably well at the dentist while he pulled her teeth. I wish I could say the same for me. Mom definitely struggled. After watching the pliers come out and grab onto the tooth with a twist, twist and a tug, tug...I was history.
I'm not one for blood, and the mother in me took over to make sure that Audry was handling the tugging alright. I couldn't help but watch, but after all was said and done, I was pale and useless. As soon as I could get to my friends house to pick up the other girls I was on her couch and resting for about 15 minutes before I felt safe to drive again. Audry even offered me one of her two stickers because she felt bad and wanted me to "feel better." You'd think I'd just had three teeth pulled!
Here she is with her well-earned Toothfairy money. She was pretty excited about it (as she should be.)


I on the other hand, should probably be looking into some hands-on anatomy classes or something of the like since my blood tolerance level (BTL) is VERY low!
Just because...
Micaela and Emery wanted their pictures taken, too...so here they are!





10 comments:
I'd have done the same as you! I'm not usually very squeamish but when it is my kids, then all bets are off. I can barely watch when they get their shots. Good for Audry tho - sounds like she was a trooper! And congrats on the tooth fairy haul;) Sam still doesn't even have a wiggly tooth yet!
And Micaela and Emery are so very cute. You have beautiful girls!
I agree--your girls are so cute and their personalities just shine!
I'm sorry it was so hard on you--that would so tough to watch. Audry sounds like she did fantastic (and what huge teeth with their roots still on!!).
We have tons of pictures like that. You take a picture of one kid because they are doing something cute, then the other kids are all cheese! Take a picture of me too!
And way to go Audry, you are super tough.
Oh my gosh! Audry has a great set of baby teeth, check out the roots on them! I have seen a lot of baby teeth, but nothing like that! Way to go Audry and MOM!!!
Oh Erika, you were brave, it's just that Audry was braver. You weren't all that green. ( he he he)
That is funny. I had to have 4 teeth pulled when I was about 8, and I remember that my mom was freaking out more than me. It just goes to show how much you love your little girl!
What a brave girl!! Isn't it so hard to watch yout little ones go through thing, when you just wish you could do it for them?
It's me, it's Heather! I am so glad we have finally connected!!! Love ya! Come check me out!
Wow, I'm not sure I would have been able to watch that, either! I'm glad everything went well and Audry was so brave. I love how she gave you her stickers. Moms definitely need a "bravery" award, too! Here's hoping the next baby teeth come out on their own!!
Hi Erika!! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. The link was on an email you'd sent. I can't believe how cute your little girls have gotten! I hardly recognize little Micaela! What a beautiful family. It's fun to see what you've been up to the last couple of years. I'll send you an invite to my blog too!
Post a Comment