Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yiruma

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Yiruma...I was just introduced (unfortunately, not personally) but I am a sucker for piano music, so I post this to give full credit to "Bella's Lullaby" on my playlist. (And I think I like YouTube's version, better--tho the quality isn't as good.)



Definitely music that is going onto my I-pod!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oooh I love it! So ethereal! I too am a sucker for beautiful piano music. Thanks for introducing him to me!

Heidi said...

So beautiful! I remember loving it when I heard it on your play list. It makes me want to learn to play it! Have you read the "Twilight" series?

Melissa Mae said...

Is this really Bella's Lullaby? It is beautiful! I can't wait to get the cd on Nov. 4th!!! I am a HUGE Twilight fan! I'm going to find that song to add it to my playlist!!