Maybe I need to show my little guy this video. He is just barely 13 months, but shows no desire to let go of anything and walk on his own. I love when they first walk--they are so wobbly and unsure, but they sure are cute! Oh, and I love the new picture at the top of your blog. Your girls are gorgeous.
I agree--she is getting so big and beautiful!!! I love it. I love seeing you both and hearing Thad--thank you for posting this! And congratulations, Emery! :)
Wow! YAY for Emery! I just LOVE watching little ones as they get the hang of walking! The look of pride and excitement on her face is priceless. :) She's come a long way since the little jumping bean in the doorway who liked to pull over your plants. ;)
Soo sweet. I love watching little people toddle around. It is the cutest thing. Emery is darling. Yea! you have a walker. (Aly took a long time to walk--just not motivated)
10 comments:
What a big girl!!
Maybe I need to show my little guy this video. He is just barely 13 months, but shows no desire to let go of anything and walk on his own. I love when they first walk--they are so wobbly and unsure, but they sure are cute! Oh, and I love the new picture at the top of your blog. Your girls are gorgeous.
Oh she is sooooo cute! And she looks so proud of herself:) When did she get so big?
I agree--she is getting so big and beautiful!!! I love it. I love seeing you both and hearing Thad--thank you for posting this! And congratulations, Emery! :)
Yeah! She is getting so big!
Yeah for Emery!!! I think 14 1/2 months is just perfect!! 2 of my kids didn't walk until 16 months. J was the overachiever at 14 1/2 months!!
Wow! YAY for Emery! I just LOVE watching little ones as they get the hang of walking! The look of pride and excitement on her face is priceless. :) She's come a long way since the little jumping bean in the doorway who liked to pull over your plants. ;)
AHHH so cute! Love when they start to walk! You look great Erika!!!
So cute and fun! They grow so fast!
Soo sweet. I love watching little people toddle around. It is the cutest thing. Emery is darling. Yea! you have a walker. (Aly took a long time to walk--just not motivated)
Post a Comment