Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thad is 30!

I think I was more excited than my hubby about his birthday! I was so glad to no longer be the only one in my thirties!

We went on a date for the first time in quite awhile, and enjoyed cake and ice-cream.

This was my attempt at an attractive/tasty cake. The first layer is brownie, then cookie ice-cream, then chocolate cake. Vanilla icing, chocolate shavings, and Oreo's to top it off! I was pretty proud of myself.



Birthday boy! (Micaela took this picture!)



Here are birthday kisses to Daddy from Emery!



Pucker up, Daddy!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Thad!!! (Awesome cake, Erika!)

Charlotte said...

Congrats Thad! 30's awesome!! Your cake looks delish as do the chocolate kisses;)

GustoBones said...

Ah, to be 30 again!!! Looks like you made it a great day for him. Happy Birthday!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Thad! And WOW on the cake, Erika! It looks like a professionally made ice-cream cake - great job! And I just love LOVE those puckery pics of Emery - priceless! ;)

Babydoll said...

Happy belated birthday! You did well with the cake Erika. I bet it tasted really great!