Audry is toothless and loving it. She was pretty scared before having #1 pulled, but recovered quickly and is looking forward to a Tooth Fairy visit.


THEN she got brave enough to ask Dad to pull the second. This time I was smart enough to capture the moment. Micaela was a great nurse assistant, she was ready with tissues (but I didn't get a pic.) They got chocolate afterward, so they were pretty happy, and pain was quickly forgotten.

My little girl is growing up.




7 comments:
Yeah Audry!! Please give her a hug for me and tell her I miss her. :) Love the new do!
That's so exciting! Our big boy wouldn't let us pull a tooth for anything, even when we offered money! It was so gross. It was just barely hanging there and he still wouldn't let us pull it. Ew!
Oh I'm just cringing! Sam & Joe have so far just let all their teeth fall out on their own & even watching them wiggle them gives me the heebie jeebies. Props to Thad (and Audry!) for pulling it!
Wow - what a big brave girl! She really is growing up! She especially looks older with her hair cut shorter. Gotta love those toothless grins! ;)
C has his first loose tooth and he won't let us near it!!! I think we may just have to wait for it to fall out on its own, hopefully he doesn't ingest it! Audrey looks so cute. I love her haircut!
Audry is such a darling. Makes my day to see her happy teeth-missing smile.
I have looked on your blog but haven't commented... Just wanted to let Audry know that I LOVE her hair!
Post a Comment