This was what we saw when we arrived...

Then we rode on a school bus to the balloon site. The girls were so excited to ride in a REAL school bus!


We watched up close as they inflated the first and second balloons...

Quite an interesting process...



There was also an old car show...

We watched as these two balloons were inflated.

After a few more made their appearances...


My favorite is the bright yellow one w/tear-drop designs.

Here is the night-glow show!

The girls loved this one:



We were quite tired in the end, but overall a very fun evening!




6 comments:
What a fun idea! Looks like you all had a blast - can't believe how much older your girls look!!
So fun. I especially love that animal one! Your girls are getting so big!!! Glad to hear that you are well enough to take a little jaunt!
It looks like you guys had lots of fun! :) Give the girls a hug for me, k?
Wouldn't it be so much fun to ride in a hot air balloon? I think it would. What a fun trip you took. The balloons are spectacular, especially at night!
So beautiful! I loved the lights at night.
Great pictures! Sounds like it was a fun-filled day for you all. :) And I can't believe how big Emery is looking!! Wasn't she a baby just a few minutes ago??
Post a Comment