
Second place was 'D' though not very close with 8 votes:

I actually favor D a little myself, because I've had the "A" haircut before, but we'll have to see. D would require more time, for sure, so I'll have to decide. Thanks so much for your input!
For fun, here is some of my very old photoshop work...when I used to help plan company- and going away parties.

Here's an original CD cover:

And my version (w/some co-workers faces)...

These are a few of my Candy photoshops...
I was playing with this one... I just printed and taped them over the candy boxes. (Milk Dads)

This was a father's day gift, I'd print this on glossy paper and then take the wrapper off a giant bar:

Notice the ingredients and nutrition facts:

I remember working hard on this one, my baby announcement for my first child... back in the day when they used to still wrap the foil regular sized bars:

I like the manufacturing information:

Hope you are having a lovely SUNDAY!!!




2 comments:
I think you'll look great with that haircut! Although after looking at the pics again, you do make a pretty hawt platinum blonde;)
PS> you gots mad 'shop skillz girl!
Those are some fun ideas you have come up with. And they look great. I have never done anything with photoshop. I think the hairstyle will look great on you. Good luck deciding for sure.
Post a Comment