Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just Because...

Okay, so I haven't blogged forever. I've been insane with the holiday preparations, but here are some pics of my side of the family, and a few candid photos from our photo shoot this summer. I'd like to formally thank my sis-in-law, by-the-way for her excellent talent in photography. Thanks to her, my littlest girl has finally gotten a professional photo instead of all these 'mom' ones.


Here's the whole Swasey Family...




The Neilson Family...



Audry...



Micaela...



Emery...


6 comments:

Jared Crookston said...

Loved the pictures in/by the stream, that's a great idea. Were those ones taken in Utah? Next time we get family pictures in a month other than November I'll have to remember that.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful pictures!

Charlotte said...

Oh wow - these are soooo pretty! I especially love the two of Audry and Micaela in the river. Definite keepers! And I bet you made those dresses, didn't you? You are such a talented mama!

Heidi said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the pictures and I love all of you!!

Larissa said...

What great pictures of the girls in the water!

GustoBones said...

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful family.