Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Three Going on Thirty

Here is my little Micaela and her mischief popcorn making...



She's thrilled that she doesn't have to ask mom for help on making herself a snack! (She should do popcorn commercials about how easy it is to make popcorn.)

6 comments:

Marcie said...

That's too cute! My boys think they don't need help either and are always climbing around on the counters helping themself to snacks. And I love your family pictures, by the way. They turned out beautiful!

Rachel and John said...

So cute...I love it! It is so crazy how fast they grow...I cant believe that the twinners are already 5 mo! I miss you guys!
Love Rach

Charlotte said...

Hee! I love all the protective gear she has on too. At least she's careful!

Larissa said...

I remember well the day Abigail made popcorn by herself! Must be a popular snack! Way to go Micaela!

Heidi said...

Ha! I love the boots. :)

Mom Swasey said...

I love those pics of the girls. The dresses are so cute. You have done a great job on them. The girls are growing up so fast. We really miss you all. Mom