Here are our home school angels...

This is us waiting for Santa to come to the Mall, enjoying some broccoli, apples, and various other fruits & veggies...





This one is my favorite...my Emery wannabe pirate (this is her saying, "Cheese!")


But they wouldn't let us take our own picture with Santa...so here's the substitute.

And then just Thad and the girls messing around at dinner last night.








4 comments:
Looks like you had fun at the mall! Julia is scared of Santa, but I convinced her to go sit on his lap at our ward Christmas party...but only because he was giving out candy canes. :) We miss you guys!
Love all the pics! What cuties you have!
I can not believe how long Emery's hair is getting. She looking more and more like a toddler!
I love them all! The last one especially... There's a picture of the 3 youngest kids being caught in a situation like that. Only with everybody it's with cereal.. Sally has Cheerios, Grace has Golden Puffs and Oliver has Rice Krispies.
And the pirate face is priceless! :D
Post a Comment