Who doesn't remember the great times as kids setting chairs or benches around the front room so that you could make a little hideaway out of blankets? The girls wanted to set up a tent in our living room (a rare treat for them), so I helped them construct something suitable. They also got to watch movies on daddy's laptop while in the tent, and even got to sleep inside. They were thrilled!

Even daddy decided to join in!
(Don't you just love Micaela's clothes?)


And here's a random picture of my Emery. She looked so cute
in her pigtails, I had to steal a pic.
5 comments:
Oh I love it! FOrt building is big at our house too. And the piggies are ADORABLE!
What fun! And yes, I DO love Micaela's clothes - gotta love a four year old's sense of style! (today after church Jacob changed into: blue plaid shorts, a green striped long-sleeve polo, and later added a flannel Thomas PJ top and green goggles!) ;) And Emery is SO CUTE! I envy those pigtails...Lizzy won't keep those in anymore...
Loved the pics. So darling of Emery; she has changed so much I can't believe it. She has lost that baby look. ={ (sniff, sniff) Looks like the kids had fun in the tent. You used to like to do that too!
I remember being more than thrilled to build forts with my nieces, because I still secretly like 'hiding' in a cave. So many good memories! Emery looks so grown up. She looks so much older than my boy, but she isn't. Crazy!
Emery looks adorable in her pigtails. She is such a cutie! She always has a big smile on her face.
Post a Comment