Ever had one of those days when there are a lot of little things that seem to be going wrong? Little, not-so-significant things that just combine to bug you
IMMENSELY?. I was the lucky receiver of a day like that today. I was finishing up the dishes feeling completely and increasingly annoyed until I pulled the stopper....
and what did I see?...
..
..
..
..
"PEAS" smile!
6 comments:
Oh man! That is hilarious!!!
Love it when the universe intervenes;)
I love it when stuff like that happens...something so silly right in the middle of such a mundane task. Thanks for sharing the "smile" with us! ;)
You are so funny! I hope you had a huge belly laugh after you saw that! Thanks for sharing!
That is so funny. Can't get any more blunt than that! Hope it helped, because I hate days like that.
I have had many days like that, but would never encounter what you did. I don't ever serve peas, because I hate them. However, after seeing that, maybe I need to start. Glad it made you smile on a dreary day!
Post a Comment