Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Celebrity Morph by MyHeritage

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities

5 comments:

Rachel and John said...

I love it! I was going to try this one as well I just havent had a chance to yet! On my celeb look a like thing I did on my blog I was shocked at who they thought I looked like...flattered, but shocked! People always have said that I look like Julia Styles, and she wasnt one of my people, any way, no complaints on my part! I cant wait untill we get to see the twins and when we get some really good pics of them Im totally doing the look a like meter between John and I. I loved seeing all of yours! How fun! Love Rachel

Dust + Hil said...

Wow, that's a fun one I will have to give it a try.

Melissa said...

Wow! That was really cool! There IS a lot of resemblance! I'm gonna have to try that next...

ellen said...

what's happenin' hot stuff? where have you been all my life? :) we miss you and i think that your girls look like you too! computers always lie to us:)

Ras Family said...

Wow! Very similar! Thanks for visiting us! -Allesha