Aw, way to go girl!! You work that crawling:) She is soooo cute you guys:)
It's so great to see her little personality come out after all that trama! And she's crawling! Isn't it just the greatest? ;)
Aw, so cute!! Good job, Emery! (And I loved hearing your voice and Micaela's, too!) :)
I love hearing babies laugh! Your baby is soooo cute! It is so fun looking at your blog! Love Rach
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
4 comments:
Aw, way to go girl!! You work that crawling:) She is soooo cute you guys:)
It's so great to see her little personality come out after all that trama! And she's crawling! Isn't it just the greatest? ;)
Aw, so cute!! Good job, Emery! (And I loved hearing your voice and Micaela's, too!) :)
I love hearing babies laugh! Your baby is soooo cute! It is so fun looking at your blog! Love Rach
Post a Comment