
Now zat I've picked zis innozent and delijus looking fla-wer, vat should I do wiz eet?

I know! I vill make zem sink zat I am schmelling zis beautiful fla-wer...

Ahh zuch a lovely aeromuh...

Zeh coast eez cleah..

Now to attack!!! Oh zo yummy and zo tasty, munch...munch...munch!

Zee evidence! Vhat shall I do wiz zee evidence?!? DEEESTROY!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaa......

Mmmm...now vhat shall I do?

Moi? I deed nosing wrong!

Yoo have pruf do yoo?

Vhere eez your pruf? I DEEMAND to zee eet!

Zu I luuk guilty tu yoo? No, nev-air!!!




8 comments:
LOL!! That was AWESOME, Erika! What a cutie pie. :)
Hilarious! Oh, I love Emery!
I love it! She is so funny. :)
What beautiful tulips next to a beautiful baby!
That is hilarious! I love it!
Awesome Erika! :) What a cutie - and what lovely flowers (may that purple one rest in piece...er, peace). And I loved the "accent"! ;)
Oh my goodness-How cute is that! I wish we could get our girlies together. Emery is adorable! I love this post--the eating, tearing, etc..too cute.
oh she is absolutely adorable and happy and healthy too! love the accent! love the eating part and her cute expressions. when are you coming to visit!?!
Post a Comment