Sunday, May 18, 2008

It is to laugh...

Okay, either I was really tired or these are really funny.

I was reading "Pieces of Flair" from Facebook and could not help but giggle at the following:

1. "To err is human, to ARR is pirate"

2. "DEATH is the #1 killer in the U.S. -- Tell your friends."

3. "My sister has the BEST sister!" (Which works for people like me who only have one sister)

4. "PROCRASTINATORS: Leaders of tomorrow."

5. "OOPS! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?.... Get over it.

6. "Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door."

7. "I dream of a better tomorrow where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

8. "I'll try to be nicer if you'll try to be smarter."

Do you have any to add?

2 comments:

Jadesdoll said...

None to add, but I thought they were pretty funny, and I don't think I'm that tired!!!

Camille said...

Ha, ha! Those were great! :)